Salter's VD1000 small animal scale can be used by farmers or veterinarians that need to weigh small animals under 1000 pounds. Overload protection protects the Salter Brecknell Vet Deck up to 1500 pounds. This is necessary when using a livestock scale because if your farm animal weighs more than the maximum capacity of the scale, you do not want the load cell to become damaged.
Salter Brecknell's Vet Deck veterinary scale utilizes their patented load cell technology, which has been used for weighing livestock and pets for 30 years.
Salter VD1000 veterinary scales can be used for weighing market hogs, nursery pigs, or other livestock as well as smaller animals such as cats and dogs in a veterinarian's office.
Vet Deck - Livestock Scale Features:
- Construction– Carbon steel with non-skid surface
protects animals and handlers from accident slips and
falls. Adjustable foot pads allow scale to work effectively
on uneven floors.
- Overload Capacity– Capable of withstanding
1,500 pounds of weight without damaging the scale.
- Easy Assembly– No installation costs. No moving parts
that require maintenance or adjustment.
- Junction Box– Allows easy connection to Salter
- Weight Sensor– The Vet Deck uses a patented load
cell technology with proven performance in the animal
industry for more than 30 years.
- Construction– Carbon steel with non-skid
- Indicator– Model 200E provides 5000
divisions of certifi ed accuracy (1000 x 0.2 lb) with a
bright LED display.
- Suggested weighing applications include: livestock, pets,
feed carts, and bulk containers